ObserverPro, which has a durable outer skeleton made of marine type aluminum and polycarbonate / polyethylene, has 8 propulsive engines designed to work in the harshest water conditions.
It provides long-term operation under water by taking power from the specially designed and fast-changeable Li-Ion battery unit.
Powerful 4 LED lights with adjustable intensity provide perfect illumination for 1080p camera providing vivid HD view; This provides superior visibility in night conditions and dark environments.
Having special equipment to fulfill challenging tasks in its class, ObserverPro has a key role for many sectors such as fish farms, pipelines, underwater constructions, ports, exploration-recovery, underwater archeology, underwater biological research, power plants. undertakes.
ObserverPro can meet all underwater needs of different industries with its ability to work at a depth of 200+ meters and a cable option of 300+ meters (expandable).
Thanks to its special program and interface, it is possible to watch the images that ObserverPro model transmits underwater with VR (Virtual Reality) glasses.
You can control the robot from the computer thanks to the UI technology that makes it easier to use and control with the operator console.
Options such as depth stabilization and position control increase the functionality of the product while revealing its superior features. In this way, we made underwater experiences quite simple and efficient with ObserverPro!
WHERE TO USE ?
As Searover, we produce underwater robots at very competitive prices that make inspection, maintenance or research efficient, enabling us to perform these tasks without risking any human life. They are often referred to as underwater ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle).
- Efficient work
Our robot assists companies in the inspection, maintenance and repair of underwater structures and equipment.
We are a manufacturer that can adapt our underwater robots to each customer’s needs.
We offer one of the best alternatives that reduce the huge risk to life that divers take by diving deep for long periods.
Our underwater robot offers a cost effective alternative for research and underwater inspections. Provides reduction of operational expenses.
What is ROV used for?
The main use of underwater inspection ROVs is to inspect submerged objects. Especially,
- Increasing the frequency and efficiency of inspections in aquaculture facilities,
- Observing concrete blocks in ports,
- Examining long distance pipes,
- They assist in accompanying divers during risky operations. In addition, ROVs are widely used in the following applications:
- Search and rescue: scanning of large areas or areas difficult to access by security forces with lateral scanning sonar.
- Marine research: Identification of sea beds, measurement of water parameters (pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, temperature), supporting sampling of water or mud
- Recovery of underwater objects (hydrophones, measuring devices, etc.).