You may want to display share counts to go with your buttons for social evidence.
The version that is free fine for fundamental usage, but severe website owners will likely wish the pro variation since it adds a quantity of helpful features like:
- Minimal share counts to prevent negative proof that is social
- Share count recovery in the event that you’ve changed URLs
- Mobile phone share that is sticky. Buttons will “stick” towards the base of users displays on cellular devices.
- More desktop positioning choices (popups and shortcodes)
- Personalized Open Graph information
- Link shortening integrations with Bitly or Branch
- Analytics integration to immediately include UTM parameters
- More social support systems
- Popular articles widget (predicated on share counts)